Position: Marketing Specialist
· Master of Entertainment Industry Management, specializing in marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions, and develop pamphlet with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and other statistical software.
- Analyze and measure various purchasing proposal, financial ROI and marketing programs.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends of sports and entertainment production, seeking and provide information to help the company to determine its position in the Chinese marketplace, help the company to expand Chinese and Asian market.
- Generate sales reports and convert a large quantity of complex data on orders, inventory and sales into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Evaluate and study products, measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies for the purpose of developing new sales lines especially for Chinese community.
- Collect and analyze data on customer preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and new live broadcast products.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
by February 5, 2018.
Posted on: January 22, 2018